Thursday, November 10, 2011

Virtual Gifting

I love shopping online. I am not talking solidified website shopping, I mean blogger-next-door closet shopping. This came from an online friend's boutique. Also with a cute little "chestnut" colored bracelet. Surprisingly, it fits me with complete ease. She knew the perfect size to ship my way.
If I don't say it enough, if any of you have only shops that you want me to look at, I am always able to. Email me the link to see your gallery.
How do you feel about online shopping?

11 comments:

  1. I love shopping online....i like being able to shop from my bed lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg love that blazerrr!!!!! I love shopping Period! online or Offline lol^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online shopping is my weakness. They make it too easy!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shopping online, though I don't shop for pants online since I'm quite short and sometimes certain styles just don't fit well.

    xoxo
    style roulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing. Love the color.

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely comment!
    Kisses from www.siickofit.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great blazer ! I love shopping on-line !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures for great ideas in this blog.
    Please take some time to check out my blog.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love shopping online! Great blazer.

    http://bohemiandaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooo! I like this. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.