Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

I do not support the history of Halloween but I always fall into the trap of fun festivities. The outfit is ALWAYS the best part. For this year, let's say I was Cleopatra meets Michael Jackson's dream video girl. Creative, no? If I don't have you sold, when I first bought the outfit, for $15 might I add, it went to my ankles, full chest coverage and had a cape. The cape had to be thrown out all together, I cut a shape in the front chest and I roughly stitched the ends up to give a shorter body to the dress. As well, I bought a bicep bracelet last time I was in New York City and it was perfect for the costume. I did some work on my makeup, though make up is not my forte in the least bit, and TA-DA...! You have my Halloween costume.
I wore it twice, one night with my hair up, and one with my hair down. Both times my make up was different. Since today is the official day of celebration, I wish you all a safe night.

No drunk driving, no going home with the "attractive" zombie at the party, and by all means, NO STAYING HOME.
xo Janiece



13 comments:

  1. $15 you said? Not bad Not bad at all!! Lol at the "no going home with the "attractive" zombie at the party".
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures and story! happy halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool and unique look for halloween! And you still look so pretty with that costume on! Nice, girl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Halloween costume :) I definitely see Cleopatra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the look ! great dress perfect accessories

    veronica
    http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoop whoop, you gorgeous Egyptian queen you ;)

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Halloween outfit! Thanks for your comment.

    http://bohemiandaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your coment. you have a great blog.
    see you soon on showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that is a gorgeous dress - you wear it well x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Outfit. Looks amazing

    Love S.
    http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.