Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Week in Absence

First things first, it has been super hard for me to post pictures and keep my blog updated without my camera working. Being that I have some financial business to handle, I have been unable to purchase a new one. Hopefully, that will will change very soon.
Second, my 21st birthday is on Sunday, October 9. I am so excited. I can't say I particularly want anything (unless it is a airline ticked to Puerto Rico), a simple gesture of love from friends and family is always enough for me. Sadly I realize that every birthday after this probably won't be as exciting. It's just the pining up to middle age here-after.
Last, I have recently caught a common shopping virus. You know the one where if the price is low, you say, "What the heck, what could it hurt?" and you buy things you wouldn't particularly consider otherwise. Well, those few small pulls on my wallet for a good month now are starting to show their ugly head on my bank account. What do I have to prove for it? A desk full of nothings but a heck of a lot of entertainment.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back deary! I fall victim to that mentality so often :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.