Monday, October 3, 2011

Blazer Love

(pardon the wrinkles)
October has arrived and I am so happy to finally be pulling out my blazers and light jackets. Autumn and winter are my favorite seasons and primarily the time that I have the urge to go shopping. Fashion has such a richness in their materials and textures, I can't help myself. I pulled out the four jackets that I use the most in autumn and thought I should share a little glimpse before all of the outfit pictures come a little later. Happy October my dear bloggers.

Jacket 1: From New York; my favorite of the four. I love the inner lining
Jacket 2: Gift from my mother while in London
Jacket 3: Gift from my mother while in London
Jacket 4: Rampage blazer. I have had this years and just now getting around to wearing it

10 comments:

  1. I love them all!!Bravo sweetie!You got the style :*:*

    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the read jacket is fabulous!!!!!!!!!! super great and wait to see a look with it !!

    Veronica
    http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red leather jacket is so incredible, I love it so much. So lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im drooling over your blazers cos i love all of them! Wer much alike when its about the cool weather cos right now im pretty excited about the fall too and pulling out jackets and boots to wear fo d season! As soon as the weather was cool enough i had to wear my boots! I just cant resist. Haha

    Cheers
    Carla
    Ps. Please join my sexy giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. blazers are my staple i think, i love them..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with the red jacket..

    xoxo

    CLU from MYSTYLEVISION

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your sweet comment, miss :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great jackets!
    i love them esp the red one! super sexy!
    xx
    www.vnikali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey ! thank you for your comment
    I love blazers aswell

    www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.