Sunday, October 23, 2011

Teavana

As I have mentioned before, I really love collecting coffee cups. Coffee and tea has always been a bit of a passion for me. Well as a late birthday present, I received a Teavana tea set and two wonderful teas. I, of course, took pictures to share with you all. It really made my whole entire weekend. It's definitely something that I can keep for a lifetime and something so unique. I spoke with my boyfriend and jokingly told him that the tea set must be used for special occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, and ever so often breakfast in bed mornings.

2 comments:

  1. that's such a pretty tea set :) mark just got one himself and is so excited. he looked like a little kid picking out the teas, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Teavana's tea, they have an wonderful spice tea that is so delicious. Lovely tea set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.