Sunday, October 23, 2011

Accessorize

Aren't accessories wonderful? I love to pile them on, mix match, everything! The first, I got in Puerto Rico. The woman told me that it was good luck and when it fell off, the good luck would return to me. Of course I don't actually believe this, but hey.. It's part of the experience in traveling. Buying into the scams. Scamming alone, it's a beautiful bracelet if you ask me.
The other just seemed to be a new spin on charm bracelets. I have loved them since I was a young girl and with pearls, it's even better.
Give your day a little extra jingle, wear a bracelet today.

6 comments:

  1. very very cute. i'm wearing one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that top bracelet is gorgeous! I love evil eyes.

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely pearls bracelet!!

    thanks for comment my blog

    Kisses
    http://withorwithoutshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second bracelet! I see you've got yourself a new camera didn't you? Picture quality is a lot better!:) Good!!

    http://were-sponsoredbydestiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your style, love the first bracelet!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.