Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Floral Sense

I received these pantyhose as a birthday gift and they just arrived in the mail this week. I was so excited to try them on. They are from Urban Outfitters and were a special of 2 for $20 I believe. The only thing I would say about them is they are thin compared to other pantyhose products and also, they run a little small which makes their thin material even more of a problem. I got two pairs just in case one rips.
I absolutely love the floral design and I hope I can pair them with some shorts for chilly days before winter truly sets in.

8 comments:

  1. Those are super cute, I just ordered some like that! Exited to get them.

    Nicole Marie
    www.nicolemariewho.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely!!! =)

    Thanks for teh comment*

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are way awesome..I see so many fun designs but never just try them. Must change that..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a great birthday gift! love the design <3

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.