Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Break

I am currently on Spring Break. Officially, Day 1. I am enjoying myself more than I can adequately explain. My sweet mother knows that I have to play piano in heels every Sunday and it really is tougher than people realize. If I wear the wrong pair, the heel will get stuck on the pedal. On top of that, I sing for two church services which are roughly 40 minutes each so comfortability and neutrality are very big to me when it comes to Sunday heels. I just got these. She surprised me and had them on my piano bench waiting for me when I got home. What a sweet woman.

1 comment:

  1. Love this shoes! <3
    I understand you, I used to play piano and it is difficult to find the good shoes to play easily!

    Andy =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.