Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break

Where do I begin? This past week was Spring Break for me. Many of my friends set out to Padre and Pananama and what did I choose to do? I went home to Dallas and spent time with my family and city. I can honestly say I wouldn't have had it any other way. I had an amazing time. Half of the week was spent in a northern suburb of Dallas with a good friend of mine. He lives there and it served as my minor vacation time away from everyone. The other time was spent celebrating St. Patrick's Day in downtown Dallas. It was incredible. The crowd stretched miles. There had to be at least 100,000 people there in the day time alone.
As for the hair, I know a lot of people comment my blog and mention the blonde curls. I am thinking about going back to my natural brown color. My hair is not straightened in these photos and therefore it looks a mess. However, it is something new for me and I am strongly considering the switch this year after college graduation.

2 comments:

  1. i wish i had spring break :( thats the one thing that blows about being out of college.
    wowzers, downtown dallas looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the dallas st. paddys day sounds so fun!!! the US puts us to shame over here on this day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.