Sunday, February 12, 2012

Temporary Ink

We have FINALLY moved in! It has been so crazy around here trying to unpack and get everything in order. However, I absolutely looooove the new house. It's nice to be with my family but have a large enough house to not have to see them every time I turn a corner. Soon, I will post a picture of the new place.
On a separate note, how do you feel about temporary tattoos? Have you ever gotten dressed and thought, it'd be really cool to have some tattoo right here simply for the day to really pull my look off? Well, I have. I admit it. I got some promotional tattoos the summer of 2010 and my friends and I decided that it would be fun to rock them as if they were the real thing. We got together and decided to do so once again this week. We shared our pictures with one another and definitely had fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.