Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Religious Protest

It was an interesting day on campus. Best part of my day was listening to students counter-attack the extreme evangelists who came to campus to preach. They come often but I hardly see this type of response from them. I did spot a few interesting things that I didn't have time to have on camera. One man walked right by the foot of a man preaching, spit at his feet, and said, "bigot," while walking away. Here are a few images.
 Later, two students came back to the proximity with a sign to counter the evangelists, or bigots as they called them, and also with free cupcakes for student members. 



The video is well worth watching. The first man literally cracked me up and stood pointing in my face saying that I was a whore and that he had more respect for a prostitute because at least she accepted money for turning tricks rather than giving it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.