Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Thrill

I have been struggling to find time between moving and school. I figure the least I can do is give a small update on the progress of the house. I love the natural light the most so I decided to keep lights out, go mid afternoon and show you a little of the feel. I am trying to have a video uploaded by the end of the afternoon of a small look around of the house if possible. Well at least the main gallery.
As for the rest of life, I am trying to make this last year as interesting as it can be. As a senior, most instructors leave my term papers content in my own hands. I am able to decide what I want to write on in certain boundaries. For my disease course I have decided to research Capgras Disorder. It's certainly worth looking up if you are not familiar.
I hope January is passing nicely for everyone. I will make an Instagram update this afternoon if I can find some spare time. Have a wonderful week.

One of the two parallel offices

Office view into main gallery

Kitchen

Main Living room lighting. My favorite fan in the entire house. Upper level lighting separate from primary source. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.