Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Frosty Lips

I have fallen head over heels in love with this lipstick. I have only been wearing lipstick for about 1 year now and truth be told, its because I am generally too tired to do eye make up. I use lipstick as a crutch on lazy days and from what I can see, it works like a charm. I will see a male friend and they instantly notice that I have on lipstick and I can't say that this happens when I put 30-minutes worth of effort into eye make up. I have found my true love.
This color is from MAC: Frost Odyssey

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colour, really does suit you, I definitely need a new lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U are a beautiful lady,love ur hair&e lippy!

    Lovely blog dear,am a new follower
    http://sharon-871sher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I switched from gloss/balm to lipstick about 2 years ago and I don't think I'd ever be able to go back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.