Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Break

School is finally over! I am so excited. I am still deciding how much time I went to spend back in my home town compared to the comfort of my own apartment.
Here is a small update for everyone. I got this bracelet in New York in August. I have always had some weird obsession with anything that reminds me of Xena. She was the first woman I knew to have jewelry strapped on her biceps without exception. I see that small obsession still lurks in my mind years later.
Now with the holiday break here, I should be updating more and posting more articles. It's a new section that I had added to the right. I hope when you're bored it offers a good read for you all.



3 comments:

  1. Jealous you're done already. I have till Tuesday and then I'm off to the airport (so excited my pants are falling off .. kind of.)

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
    MNG by MANGO giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a super cute bracelet. I'm so excited for the holidays...particularly not working :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely bracelet!

    ps. the dress of your last post is gorgeous!!

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
    xx Luna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.