Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

It is a family tradition that we open all of our presents on Christmas Eve so I am a little late technically sharing with you all a gift that I loved this year. Even so, I cheated and wanted to share two that I am particularly excited to use. The first, the new Beyonce perfume that I have been wanting to try. I am a huge fan of Beyonce Knowles so I was curious to see what she had been claiming to be so hot in her fragrance, Heat. The second, a new coat from my parents. I love coats and jackets more than I love shoes. I can't begin to explain my infatuation but I am sure if you have been following my blog for any given amount of time then you can see that is what the primary focus of my posts are about.
What was your favorite gift this holiday season?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.