Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Little Half Black Dress


I recently went into a thrift shop and found this cute little dress. It fits me nicely and I can't wait to wear it out. Especially with finals coming up next week, I needed some motivation for all of my hard work. As soon as the semester is over, I have promised myself that I will find an occasion for it, even if it is New Years. 
Now, with that said, what is everyone doing for New Years? I actually kept this year's resolution and plan to continue it out in further years. Since I am constantly traveling between cities every weekend, I really do not know how I will find an event that works with my schedule. I sing at midnight and normally will go out to enjoy myself afterwards. How do you celebrate?

7 comments:

  1. AAahhh!!Great dress!This style of bust of this dress is my fave!!:*

    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. spectacular dress :D love the print a lot

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress, I can't believe you were lucky enough to find stuff like that in a thrift store! Shame about your camera, hope the new one is good... I was borrowing a friend's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love thrifting...super cute dress!!! No plans for NYE...probably something low-key with close friends :)

    xoxo
    JIn

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is sooo fun, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress fits you perfectly, its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.