Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last Minute Shopping



I thought this would be a nice little post. I went to one of my favorite shopping areas in Dallas and had a great time with an old friend of mine, Alonzo. We met our sophomore year of college and became poker buddies in no time. Every night was poker night around the city. Wonderful memories. They have a giant Christmas tree that extends from the ground ice-rink floor up three stories of mall area. Every night at 7, I believe, they have a Christmas song medley with accompanying lights. 
As for the desserts, the man decided to by 13 cookies and he surely ate all of them. Crazy how men can do the unthinkable and not gain a single pound. If only life were that easy for all of us, right? 
Christmas is in 5 days. I hope every stays safe during their last minute holiday shopping. 

1 comment:

  1. you are sooo sweet and those cookies... YUMMY!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.