Friday, September 9, 2011

FNO & New Additions


I saw this in Cotton On and I stopped and nearly had a heart attack. As my friend began to exclaim, "Ew, Janiece, it's so ugly" I continued to try it on and when I noticed it was a perfect, and I mean perfect, fit, I proceeded to the cashier. I didn't need to hear it from anyone else. They shall see in fall that it was one of the best additions to my closet. What do you think? Is the collar too much for your taste? 
Either way, last night was Fashions Night Out and Dallas, my hometown, happened to have North America's longest run way which was a quarter of a mile long if I remember correctly. I did get to see tons of pictures from friends who live in New York and a couple home town friends in Dallas. I look forward to seeing everyone's pictures from FNO from last night and I know that some events even extended into today and the weekend. 
No need for me to fret, there will always be next year. 

7 comments:

  1. I like it much!!!I love the fur!!Perfect pick sweetie!!

    http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!
    you've great blog, so I'm following now! wish you would follow me back ;)

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
    xx Luna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this vest!!! I can't wait to see how you are going to style it and Dallas FNO sounds like it was an amazing time! I went to Chicago's FNO at Saks, I'll be posting photos next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your jacket, it looks fantastic!! <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you need to buy what you think is fits you! And I must say I live it!! In a perfect combination it may look awesome!!!!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.