Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bikini Wax

I have never been a fan of waxing but I am a fanatic about the end result. It feels irresistibly smooth and its a result that shaving cannot match. I went to a professional wax studio and got a full bikini wax. My third, the first being a full Brazilian.
Let's just say, even after this experience two times before, I feel bruised. It is half my fault since the hair wasn't the full quarter inch that they would like to see. Nonetheless, the woman sold me this serum for post-shower use. It reads, "eliminates, treats, and prevents ingrown hairs and razor bumps. calming and soothing exfoliating formula infused with anti-oxidants, vitamin e, lavender, and tea tree oils." I am only on Day 1, but I will be updating on if it's worth the investment. Only $25 and if it can do what it claims, its well worth it.

Ingrown Hair Serum - European Wax Center - $25

4 comments:

  1. First time I had bikini wax I was in pain for the next 5 hours!Thanks for stopping by my blog sweety and leaving a sweet comment :)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!


    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our hair is difficult to wax;-)
    Let us know the end result of this new product.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think there's a specific cream for different hair structure/type in Brazilian waxing, I think?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.