Saturday, September 24, 2011

Morning Thoughts

(me and my morning tea)

Well, the weekend has come and I am middle of my paycheck (the worst time in my opinion) and all of my plans are coming out of no where. It's funny how when you plan a day, I mean actually plan the details, nothing goes as planned. It's the humor of life I suppose. I did however get a new writing assignment from a Houston clothing company that I am excited to do. It is really nice to get outside of your normal structure every now and again. It shows you a more informed look at your talents; sink or swim. When I get the go ahead from them, I may post it for everyone to see along with a few other articles that I have done in the past. 

As well, I normally wouldn't post a picture without make up if you had asked me a year ago. I guess with growing up, you learn to embrace who you are naturally. So for those lazy mornings when I am in no mood to put on eye make up, foundation, etc.. some dark lipstick will do for me. You should try it one day this week. It's liberating. 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.