Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sunrise, Sunset

With every sacrifice, you gain something you didn’t have. In my case, waking up at 5am for city transferring, I’m greeted with a sunset that warmly stretches over the full eastern horizon. Some days it simply looks like the earth is cracking it’s eyes to wake up while other days, I realize it’s the heavens coming back to life. I need things like this to put my life back into perspective. We focus so much on stressing about the unknown and forget about the elements of life to be known. The design of nature, for instance. No matter what I could possibly stir up, a new sunrise will forever be there the next morning. It may not be a second chance, but a new canvas to paint my day on is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.