Saturday, September 3, 2011

Euro Treasures

My mom just got back from a little vacation and I always get excited because I know my mother never fails to bring me home simple little things that make me light up! Here is a quick picture I took of the new things she brought home for me. Now, for those who do not know, I collect coffee cups. Why? Because I used to spend long hours in various moods staying up late at night and one thing came in common with it all. I always had my coffee in hand. Every time I go to an airport, coffee is the first thing that I am trying to find. It has this warming effect and no matter what country I go to, we all share the espresso appreciation. It only seems right.
1. InStyle Magazine
2. Celebrated Living Magazine
3. Ring from Edingburough Castle in Scotland
4. Chai Tea
5. Country Dress with High Neck Lace Collar
6. H&M Magazine
7. Two Skinny Belts - Braided & Straight
8. Coffee/Soup cup from Ireland
9. Pink Top with Shear Sides
10. Pumps!
11. Belgian Choc Samples


4 comments:

  1. hi. thanks for the comment on my blog! you got cute items there.:)

    I am now following you, i hope you do too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool items....interesting that you have a coffee mugs addiction :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you numbered the items! Cute =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweetie!Thank so so much for following me!Now I'm your new follower!Please don't be a stranger! :* :*

    With love Amalia! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.