Saturday, September 3, 2011

Morning Mates

Woke up at 9:02 and I see that it’s perfectly overcast. If you don’t already know, that is definitely my favorite weather. I am not a sunshine type. I prefer the calm daytime yet not glaring view. I knew it’d be perfect. For today, I am headed to the city and going to attempt to get back before the work rush begins. Chances of this happening, slim to none but it’s nice to dream. I will say, breakfast this morning was like an epiphany. I feel like I found out not just the secret, but the very function of getting into a man’s heart. BREAKFAST is that key. In addition, I did get some pretty interesting heels yesterday so I had to include that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.