Saturday, September 3, 2011

Berlin Paint

Can we kidnap performance artist lepe B. T. Rubingh and bring him to Texas? This was so dope to me. This would never fly in America, though. They used water based paints and so it was environment friendly, wasn’t much of an issue. Of course this isn’t something that would solve world hunger but can you imagine if it happened to you? The rest of the day when you’re asked about your day, I’m sure you would mention the brilliant colors all over an intersection you use daily. Just the simple idea of a road you cross every day had something a little different than usual is brilliant to me. It’s a literal expression of putting the color back in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.