Saturday, September 3, 2011

Last Night

I recently watched this movie and I dont think I so much liked the ending but the whole entire plot was so specific and interesting. I would recommend it to anyone, even the men out there. Both sides appeal to just basic gender temptations. As much as I hate to admit it,  I am human and I very much so believe that no matter where you are in life, there can always potentially be that person who will just have a certain, unmatched, place in your heart and can return at any point. I dont know how more people haven’t seen this but definitely it is worth the preview. Plus, Ms. Knightley is all woman! Geez, she is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.