Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Red, White & Black

by Janiece via Polyvore
It seems that recently so many people have become concerned with the most bizarre patterns and colors, and while it captures even my attention, nothing makes me happier than a basic black or grey top. On a more personal note, I know I always loved black but I recently saw a close friend in a basic black tee for the first time. After a few lingered looks, I realized black is just attractive on everyone. For those days when you are running a little behind and haven't found the time to fully do hair and makeup, black apparel seems to make up for quite a bit.

2 comments:

  1. I love this combo too!!! When I do not use colors I love to wear black,grey red combo!!! Always great post from you !!!!! Send you hugs dear !

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.