Sunday, September 11, 2011

In Action

I had to do it. I had to wear it. And so I did, all day. It has a perfect fit and I love how the collar contrasts against my hair color. I guess when my fall attire comes out, I will have a better idea of its use. 
As for the week, I have neglected all of my work this weekend and didn't even manage to fit in relax time. How sad. Its strange living in my city alone now without my other part to make up for my short comings. I have to constantly be reminded to slow down for a moment and enjoy life or at least to remember school needs to be in my priorities along side work. That's life. 
One last note, I am finally creating my blogroll here and if you want to be on it, and we visit one another's blog mutually, let me know by emailing me and I can remember to include you. I do not want to leave any of my lovely friends out who have great projects, blogs, and companies.

5 comments:

  1. that looks great on you! ;) I love your hair!

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
    xx Luna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jeans top and your hair is looking good;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!!!!!!!Thank you for your comment:*:*


    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how it look on you :)))) so for sure was a great piece to buy !!!!

    veronica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know your thoughts. I read and reply to every comment left.